1. Review radiation physics and x-ray production.
2. Recall radiation units and quantities terms and conversions.
3. Review radiation interactions with matter.
4. Discuss dose equivalent limits and related terminology.
5. Review radiation protection concepts.
This series, is sequenced as individual courses to cover the anatomy and physiology of the major systems of the body: Cardiovascular, Endocrine, Gastrointestinal, Hematology, Neurology, Pulmonary, and Renal. Earn 6.5 CE. Special Offer: $80, a savings of $60.For more information, select click here.