After completing this learning module, you will be able to:
* Describe new features of Release 5.3.
* Use Patient Conditions interface to enter a new patient.
* Describe how Image Display Settings affects image display order.
* Adjust the display in the Physiology Properties window when using a wireless VCG.
* Describe the workflow for performing manual VCG calibration.
* Describe the benefits of Advance TSE Refocusing Control.
NOTE: This course is designed for U.S. customers who are upgrading their Philips MR systems from either Release 5.1 or Release 5.2 to Release 5.3.
NOTE: This learning content was designed for Philips MRI customers who are using Release 5.2.
To determine which software release you are using:
1. On the operator console click Start> All programs.
2. Click MR User > Diagnostics > About installed software.