After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Discuss the stages of human breast development.
• Use breast localization terminology.
• Identify key features of external and internal breast anatomy.
• List common breast anomalies.
• Describe the architecture and cellular components of glandular breast tissue.
• Discuss the vascular supply and venous and lymphatic drainage systems of the breast.
• Understand hormonal and life cycle influences on breast physiology and mammographic appearance.
• Describe common surgical techniques including reduction mammoplasty, breast implants, and mastectomy