After completing this module, you will be able to:
• List the requirements associated with image labeling.
• List the projections and positions used for mammographic imaging.
• Know the circumstances for using various mammographic positions.
• Distinguish between screening and diagnostic positions.
• Describe effective steps for handling special patient situations.
• Discuss criteria for evaluating digital mammograms.
• Understand localization techniques used in breast procedures.
• Describe various interventional breast procedures.