After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Know the incidence of breast cancer.
• List modifiable and unmodifiable risk factors for breast cancer.
• Differentiate between screening and diagnostic mammography.
• Describe how to perform breast self-examination.
• Explain the process and importance of obtaining a thorough patient medical history.
• Discuss common signs and symptoms reported from breast self-examination and clinical breast examination.
• Describe how to address special patient situations.