After completing this learning module, you will be able to:
* Identify the field of view on the Ingenia CX and Achieva dStream systems.
* State the maximum weight load for the system table.
* List some functions that are available from the User Interface Module (UIM).
* Display the Review and Planning environments and list some tasks that are performed in each environment.
* State the default SAR mode used when scanning a pregnant patient.
* Locate the Philips ExampleCards.
* Use Image Display Settings to customize the order in which images display.
NOTE: This learning content was designed for Philips Achieva MRI customers who are using Release 5.3.
To determine which software release you are using:
1. On the operator console click Start> All programs.
2. Click MR User > Diagnostics > About installed software.