After completing this learning module, you will be able to:
* Display the Review and Planning environments and list some tasks that are performed in each environment.
* State the default SAR mode used when scanning a pregnant patient.
* Locate the Philips ExampleCards.
* Use Image Display Settings to customize the order in which images display.
This course provides an introduction to the Philips Achieva MR Systems running Release 5.3 software.
This learning content is developed for customers using Philips MRI systems in the USA. Similar training is available for customers outside the USA. Be sure to select the learning program for your geography.
This learning content was designed for Philips Achievacustomers who are using Release 5.3. Similar training is available for Ingenia, Ingenia S, Ingenia CX and Achieva dStream systems. Be sure to select the learning program for your system and release.
To determine the Philips MRI system you are using:
1. On the operator console, from the main menu bar, click Help.
2. Click About…
The product name displays with other system information.
To determine which software release you are using:
1. On the operator console click Start> All programs.
2. Click MR User > Diagnostics > About installed software.